ARCHITECT COLUMBARIUM PLANNING
For Architects By Engineers
If you are like most architects, this is your first time designing a memorial garden with a columbarium. In this document, Architarium’s engineers share some pointers to help you select the best columbarium for your client’s needs.
In this guide, Architarium covers how to explor the columbarium:
- Form: How to select a columbarium style (or styles) for your design
- Function: What features are important for operation, security, engraving, maintenance, etc.
- Durability: What materials and features are important for a long-lasting columbarium
- Cost: How to balance cosst with value
- Manufacturer: How to assess a manufacturer's expertise, quality, support, etc.
While it is important for a columbarium to meet your client's needs and your vistion, the best columbarium is ultimately the one that will last for generations.
Request Architarium Information including the Architect's Planning Guide >>